- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
Less than 1 euro
- How was the object repaired?
Gaffer tape and hand sewing.
- Why did you repair the object?
So I can use it again, it's my favourite tent.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
Make, do and mend. It's ecological.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Demand change from manufacturers for example that they stick to design principles which are universal - there are so many different plugs and plug heads. Stick to the one design. Put adverts on TV for repair.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
More Repair Cafes. Access to spare parts, spare parts are not always available, help make them available.