- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
My USB charger cable was split so I used tape to wrap round the split. It now works some of the time.
- Why did you repair the object?
I really needed to use it then and there and couldn’t wait for the time it would take for delivery of a new one.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
Save a bit of cash on buying replacements every time something breaks.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
More education on how to fix things
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Local marketing/information campaigns.