- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
I’d pretty much torn my jeans about 2 weeks after buying them so I got out the old needle and thread from the useful junk drawer and got to work. It didn’t take too long.
- Why did you repair the object?
If I hadn’t sewn up that small hole it would have ended up ripping more and until the jeans were ruined.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
It’s good to keep things in use for as long as possible. It’s better for the environment.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
A promise to cut our waste down to a minimum.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Education in the schools. Get them interested when they’re young