- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
I had spilled by accident some glue on the top of the sandal and I wanted to repair it. So I bought a pack, with the tool included that allowed you bore a hole in the leather and fixed the eyelets into the top of the sandal, so it covered the glue.
- Why did you repair the object?
To cover up the glue.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
You get to reuse the object, get a longer life and more use and makes it wearable again.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Repair directory, know how and where to get trusted repairs.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Same as above, the repair directory would be really helpful for Westmeath.