- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
My special pool glove ripped at the seams. It’s my lucky glove, I couldn’t be havin that. I’m not very good at sewing but my friend took it away and sewed up the split. Result.
- Why did you repair the object?
I would never find a replacement as it’s my lucky glove and nothing can come close.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
It saves stuff from going into the ground.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Reduction of waste.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Repair workshops and more information.