- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
Little feet on the bottom of the bookshelf were mended.
- Why did you repair the object?
I love it, I love all the stuff in our house is repaired.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
Why not! Free to repair things, it's fun and a rewarding thing to do. You feel good.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Mass consumption is a short term pleasure, we are damaging the earth as a result of it.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Awareness, awareness workshops. Education on waste and it's impact.