- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
One of the legs snapped on the bench in the local pub. The landlord cut an old table leg down to fit and screwed the new bit on.
- Why did you repair the object?
To keep the bench in use.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
It’s not always possible to replace things.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
To have more repair shops in local areas.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
More repair shops.