- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
Less than 1 euro
- How was the object repaired?
- Why did you repair the object?
I found this jumper in a second hand shop and it was full of holes but it was a pure, Irish woolen jumper - so the material is good and darning can prolong its life.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
Someone once made this jumper and it's beautiful and practical. Its a good quality and repairing it extend its life.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Value craftman or womanship.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Develop a culture, whereby we build things to last and to value well made things.