- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
Minimal (black tape)
- How was the object repaired?
Used black tape to secure the broken wire, which was exposed
- Why did you repair the object?
Because chargers are expensive and I need my charger as my phone battery lasts only a few hours.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
Discarded materials often end up in landfill, which is unsustainable
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Lobby for better quality materials so as we don’t have to repair so often. These phone chargers always break in this place, so there is a material weakness here.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Create spaces to repair outside of looking at youtube to figure out how to fix things