- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
I didn’t have any glue so I used electrical tape to fix the handle back onto the mug
- Why did you repair the object?
It was the only mug left in the house. All the others had broken.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
You get a great feeling of accomplishment when you manage to repair something. It’s like saving a life, to a degree.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
A guide to repair shops.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Starting a local repair group for people to bring their broken things to and either have them repaired or get shown what to do.