- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
NA (cost of a small piece of selotape)
- How was the object repaired?
A broken jigsaw piece was taped with sellotape
- Why did you repair the object?
Because it is my children’s favourite jigsaw
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
Sometimes objects are difficult to replace. Also, it is wasteful to throw something away when it can be repaired.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Village and town centres need spaces for repair – e.g. repair cafes or at least stores that you can purchase items used to repair goods.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Utilise vacant buildings for repair enterprises or shops that can facilitate repair.