- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
Costs vary, it's my profession 1-1,500+ depending on the job
- How was the object repaired?
The particular job was not so easy, lots to do and required some skills.
- Why did you repair the object?
I love repairing things, it gives you freedom and flexibility.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
It's my profession, so I think it is vital to a sustainable future and to address climate issues.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Nationwide spare parts network, with support for commuting the goods between people as this is often a cost or prohibitive. In relation to housing enable people to build temporary cost-effective house for 30-40K.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Similar to the above, particularly with housing enable the repair of older houses to become more easy.