- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
minimal - needle and thread
- How was the object repaired?
- Why did you repair the object?
I just stitched up the rip in the hoodie with nine or ten stitches.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
This is my son's favourite hoodie so repairing it meant that it lasted longer and he gets more enjoyment out of it.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
There is nowhere in my locality to purchase a needle and thread. It would be great to have a push for shops to promote repair by stocking repair items. There could be a trademark//logo/branding for this
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Support local towns and villages to promote spaces for repair cafes and repair shops.