- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
A few minutes
- How much did it cost?
Just the cost of glue
- How was the object repaired?
My mother glued the broken part back on
- Why did you repair the object?
Because it was off sentimental value, given as a gift to my Dad for completing a Masters
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
Because they are usually of sentimental value
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
That repair is part of our culture in Ireland and we shouldn’t be so quick to throw things away
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Having people of influence to promote repairing objects