- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
Cup of tea
- How was the object repaired?
My favorite winter jumper was coming to its end but a friend rescued it from the brink with a top notch sewing job and now I get to keep it for longer.
- Why did you repair the object?
It would have been such a waste to just chuck it away.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
It makes things last longer.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
That all things that can be repaired should be repaired.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Some form of community skill sharing.