- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How was the object repaired?
The head on my walking stick had come loose and the dowling had snapped. A friend fitted a new dowling and secured it with a screw. He then filled the hole with wood filler.
- Why did you repair the object?
It was a gift from a friend who has passed on and has sentimental value.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
This world is practically drowning in junk, we need to reduce our waste.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Waste reduction and recycling.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Setting up some sort of online/social media repair forum.