- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
We’ve replaced this lead four times. It keeps getting chewed by our young dog. We repair it with gaffer tape BEFORE it starts getting too frayed.
- Why did you repair the object?
Because we need to have our dog on a lead.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
Good dog leads can cost €30.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Tax breaks for repair and disincentives to waste.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Dog training in parks!