- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
With a needle and thread
- Why did you repair the object?
Because I had holes in my socks. The socks were still good, they just had small holes.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
Because socks are often not good quality people just throw them out when there is a small hole/other damage. The better-quality socks are more durable and can be darned. This is a skill that someone can teach you.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
Encourage local crafts and clothes making
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Encourage local crafts and clothes making so as people can create items that are more meaningful than something bought in Pennys.