- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
By a professional – about 20 miles away from my home
- Why did you repair the object?
My Grandfather won this clock at a cycling race. We think it was around 1912/13. It therefore has sentimental value.
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
This clock adds something both attractive and useful to a home. It is a working object that can be passed on to future generations.
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
We need spaces in our towns and villages for repair.
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
Incentives to make repair both visible and accessible in our towns and villages, linking to the regional circular economy.