- Who repaired it?
- How long did the repair take?
Took a few days (got the glass cut externally)
- How much did it cost?
- How was the object repaired?
The glass on the top of the antique table was repaired by measuring it and sourcing the glass externally
- Why did you repair the object?
It was a sentimental antique table that could be easily repaired
- Why do you think it is important to repair things?
It would be such a pity to throw the table away when it could be easily repaired
- What would be important to you to be included in a Repair Declaration for Ireland?
The value of repairing antiques
- What actions do you think could help Westmeath achieve a vibrant repair culture?
The repair of antiques